AIM
none

The Lost Mine [Chip] The Lost Mine [Chip]

wow...

This is something that is really good. If you really aren't that good with techno, you sur do have a thing for video game loops. Would be cool if minecraft had music like this fordungeons or something of the sort. Or mabye boss music for Terraria?

ZaronX responds:

may be a bit fast paced for Minecraft? The inspiration was the Game Gear Sonic 2's first area, that mine place, ergo the name. I was mucking around with the Mega Drive soundfont and didn't find a lot there that actually sounded Mega Drivey to me, and thus did this with what actually did? But went too old school maybe.

And I think you could get roughly the same thing with 3xOsc, give or take the Sonic 3 drums in there. I imagine it still could be accomplished, just with a lot more work...? Iunno! I just started fiddling with that thing recently.

I shall have to get better at techno with time tho, as it suits a lot of what I want to work on outside of Trelldain, and even some Trelldain, and... yes! O: It's bound to happen I suppose.

[HP] Artificial Nature [HP] Artificial Nature

Incredible

Great music overall. I would also like to see a song of the same kind, but with more techno. Again, it is a great song, but to me on this one, it's something is missing, something very extraordinary. You got something going, let's just see how far you can take it, and I believe that will be farther than Mars, my friend.

ZaronX responds:

I'm actually not all that great at techno, imo. If anything, I'd probably make a *less* techno version of the song at some point. Who knows, though?

Subzo Subzo

Sick Job Bro

I'm More of a House guy but this was awesome.

Death Egg Zone Death Egg Zone

Act 1

listening to the first 6 notes tells me this is a act 1 remix. Im someone who actualy found the difference. but still this remix is THE BOMB!!!

SP - Generic Dance Song 3 V4 SP - Generic Dance Song 3 V4

grimmjow94 responds:

thanks :)

Doom e1m4 Metal mix Doom e1m4 Metal mix

nice job

my favorite newgrounds music guy makes a remix of a song from my favorite game holy shitballs

E1M4 E1M4

good

but its sounds like its from the 32x

E1M4 - Command Control E1M4 - Command Control